Canyoning in Austria in the Vorarlberg wilderness
Canyoning tours in and around the Bregenz Forest
Test the flow and strength of the water, jump or slide into crystal clear natural pools or abseil over sweeping waterfalls: Canyoning brings you closer to nature than any other sport. Feel the heartbeat of the wilderness up close in locations that cannot be reached by normal means. A certain amount of courage and a spirit of adventure are required, but you will be rewarded with unbelievable natural experiences.
Canyoning is an action sport in which a ravine or mountain stream is traversed from top to bottom. It is a combination of rock-climbing, abseiling, swimming and diving, all face-to-face with the beauty of the natural landscape.
Canyoning tours in Vorarlberg, conducted by professionals
Naturally you will be accompanied on your canyoning tour in the Vorarlberg region by professional outdoor specialists, who will bring their experience and skills to bear on your canyoning adventure. Various outdoor schools in the region offer tours for beginners as well as more advanced adventurers. The necessary equipment, consisting of neoprene suits and safety equipment, is supplied by the provider.
Alpine schools for your canyoning excursion
You will find a number of providers of canyoning tours near Damüls in the Bregenz Forest:
- Alpinschule Schröcken – tours in Schröcken/the Bregenz Forest and surrounds
- Alpine Passion in Warth
- Canyoning Team Vorarlberg – extensive range of tours including special courses for families, ladies only and night-canyoning
- Holzschopf, Jürgen Strolz – tours in the Schröcken and Dornbirn areas for children and young people
- Free-Motion – canyoning in Lech and around Dornbirn
- High 5 – tours near Dornbirn
- Arlberg Alpin – Tours in Lech, Stuben, Zürs, Schröcken and near Dornbirn
- Alpinschule Widderstein – canyoning tours including options for families and night-canyoning
- Bergschule Kleinwalsertal
Action holidays in the Bregenz Forest
Look forward to a unique holiday experience in the Bregenz Forest. Fans of action-packed experiences like canyoning will find further thrilling possibilities including whitewater swimming, summer tubing and paragliding. Find your happiness in the original mountain landscape of the Vorarlberg Alps. At the heart of it all is your holiday home, the Mittagspitze Lifestyle Alpine Hotel in Damüls. Book your holiday rooms online or request a no-obligation quote, which we will be happy to arrange for you.