Our new standard - measures to make you feel 100% safe with us
It is very important to us to make your holiday at our hotel as pleasant and as safe as possible with us.
We ask you to support us in the implementation of the following protective measures.
We understand that due to the daily changing information, you are unsettled and have questions about your holiday with us. We are monitoring the situation closely. We are here for you and are happy to help you with any questions you may have at any time.
We reserve the right to make short-term changes on the measures and do not guarantee completeness of them.
Greetings, Family Ingo Madlener with the whole team
To ensure that you are safe with us, we implement the following measures for you:
- Our staff wears mouth-nose protection
- Plexiglas screen at our reception
- Thorough cleaning and disinfection
- Our buffet areas are redesigned to comply with current hygiene measures
- In order to receive all information contactless, we have created a digital guest folder for you. To access it, click here.
- We will be happy to inform you of specific regulations for the wellness area on site according to the current status.
More flexible cancellation policy
- - You are not allowed to leave your country.
- - You are not allowed to enter Austria.
- - An official travel warning is issued for Austria.
- - You or a fellow traveller have tested positive for Covid-19 yourself (in which case a positive test result must be provided).
- - If the hotel has to remain closed due to Covid-19.
- - Corona condition, no skiing is possible in the Damüls-Mellau ski area.
COVID-19 CANCELLATION INSURANCE:
- Free Covid-19 cancellation insurance for all guest bookings for the summer season 2021.
- Valid for all bookings - also for those that have already been made.
- Insured event: Covid 19 illness or officially ordered quarantine of the guests or their family members in the same household.
- Evidence: official cancellation invoice from the accommodation and positive Covid-19 test or a quarantine notice.
- Sum insured: up to 3,000 euros per guest for accommodation and board costs (e.g. family of four: up to 4 x 3,000 euros = 12,000 euros)
- Guaranteed reimbursement of costs in the event of Covid 19 illness or quarantine, regardless of the course of the pandemic.
- Further details can be found here.
Please help us to implement the following hygiene measures on site:
- Mouth to nose protection throughout the area (except at the table).
- Keep at least 1m distance to people not travelling with you
- Use contactless payment whenever possible
- Use our Pre Check In service in advance
- Refrain from shaking hands and hugging each other
- Wash your hands several times a day
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm
- Do not arrive if there are signs of illness
- In case of symptoms or infection, please inform us immediately.
Furthermore, we offer you the possibility to be tested, if you wish to do so, please let us know at the reception.
We operate contact tracing, which is an indispensable tool to trace the chain of infection and to interrupt it as early as possible. We have a digital guestbook, the instructions can be found at the following link:
The entire destination of Vorarlberg has created a comprehensive hygiene concept so that you are safe from the moment you arrive, at the lift station, on public transport, right through to your departure. You can find more detailed information under the following link: